Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Sower Sows the Seed...

This is what I did at my tertiary learning institution today:



Now that we are two weeks into this course some of us are starting to wonder why we are paying two thousand dollars a semester to play with textas. These ooey-gooey, touchy-feely learning theories are meant to get us in touch with our core beliefs but for the science and mathematics teachers the phrases 'bollocks' and 'load of arse' are all that come to mind.

Me though, I had fun. The quality of the work speaks for itself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ross,

What was the overall grade for your Honours work?

Jeez, fourteen pages of comments!!!!! Some academics are crazy, but, unfortunately, there's nothing much that we can do about it.

Keep writing and I hope the teaching career works out for you.

Dr Jeff

Ross said...

Hey Dr Jeff!

I was wondering if you would check on this blog. I will send you an email if I can find your address. Or, email the address on the about page of this blog and I will check it in a couple of days.

As for the report, I am just happy about the quantity and the quality of the feedback I got. And I think being a little crazy is part of the selection criteria for being an academic.

Shelley said...

So I take it that you aren't going to share the grade then?

lucy said...

I'd give it a distinction.

Never let it be said the Australian education system is lacking.

Also nice work on the linking, thank you very much.

Ross said...

NPB - Send me email and I will tell you.

Lucy - No prob. I like the way you write.